Search

Believe me how much i LoVE you

09 September 2011

print this page
send email
Thanks for being so special, so take care and love me so deeply.

Although I sometimes felt offended has no comparison with the nonsense that many times I made you go.

Excuse my beloved, not because the reason that I get when away from me. Perhaps it isa proverb that says as you appreciate more when not on your side ... when you've lost ...I do not want to lose you and then expect to realize how wonderful you are.

I love you with all my heart baby and have been very blessed to know and God allows lifeto live close together as spouses.

I drink that you live for me and I do not know if you remember that time we talked on thephone before we became boyfriends q when I said that everything was my acance to make you happy I would.

I broke that promise. I have made you a hard time for no reason, echandote blame for much of my sadness when you have always tried to make me happy.

Excuse amio loved, tears spring to my eyes your absence and to the idea that I have notbeen the perfect wife you deserve. I love and to cherish and give it your best. I crafted from a castle of love with you wherever our kingdom, you my king and I your queen.

I love you my dear ... build on our love perfection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

place your valuable feedback